The Grocer is renowned for its weekly magazine, but going forward is constantly developing and moving fast as with the rest of the fmcg industry. Through thegrocer.co.uk news is reported as it happens.
And you still get more with a subscription including your choice of email alerts and access to all The Grocer’s articles and reports, blogs and forums. The newest addition is our new App so you can read the latest issue on the move from your tablet or mobile phone.
Click for more information
You will receive:
- News - Benefit from in-depth, accurate coverage of news and events in fmcg. The Grocer makes it easy to monitor your competitors.
- thegrocer.co.uk - Enjoy unlimited access to The Grocer’s online service – updated regularly with breaking news throughout the day.
- The Grocer App - View the latest issue on the move – you’ll also have access to the last 30 archived editions wherever you are!
- Grocer 33 - Tracking pricing trends at Britain’s top five multiple retailers and read our ‘Store of the Week’ profile.
- Analysis and Reports - Expert analysis and comment from fmcg industry leaders. Get the inside track on big, headline stories.
- Digital Edition - Search the full magazine online for quick access to issues that interest you.
As a fast-moving and insight driven business The Grocer is essential to our understanding of the marketplace for fast moving consumer goods in the UK and beyond. You help us grasp what’s going on out there!
Principal Director, Harrogate
The Grocer provides such a comprehensive review of the market that I hardly use other sources of information now. It’s a guru for sales, marketing, and senior managers alike.
Managing Director, Tyne & Wear
View more testimonials
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How do I log in to my subscription on thegrocer.co.uk?
As a subscriber to The Grocer you can enjoy full access to thegrocer.co.uk with all the latest news, features, analysis and reports at work and on the move.
Read your digital edition a day earlier than the magazine on The Grocer's iPad and iPhone app and so much more...
- Register on thegrocer.co.uk
- Sign in using the email and password you used to register with.
- To activate your subscription you will need your subscriber number, this is on your order confirmation email and your surname.
And that's all!
Access The Grocer App
Read The Grocer on your iPad and iPhone – as a subscriber The Grocer App will enable you to view and download the latest issue of the magazine and will give you full access to 30 previous/archived editions.
How many people can log in using one subscription?
Subscriptions are per single user and cannot be shared, you will be able to access your subscription on up to three devices. This means that you will be able to view your subscription on your desktop, iPad and your mobile.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Subscribing by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive Direct Debit offers, ensure that you will enjoy a 10% discount off subscriptions.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- the right to cancel at any time
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online subscriptions; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.