At Harpers we are opening up the world of wine and spirits to you like never before. Our new digital strategy will look to get you the vital business information you need, at the time and in the publishing format you need: every day and not just every issue. At the forefront of this is our website, www.harpers.co.uk, which you will now be able to access on any electronic device you like, be it your desk computer, your smartphone or iPad, taking the world of wine and spirits with you as you go.
Click for more information
You will get:
- The monthly magazine delivered in print direct to your desk and accessed online through Harpers.co.uk
- Unlimited access to our revamped website, harpers.co.uk. Highlights include:
- Channel specific breaking news and analysis
- Highly targeted content for retailers, merchants, on-trade, suppliers and producers
- Search for wine and spirits news by country, spirits type, or individual brand owner and producer
- Dedicated sections for independent merchants and sommeliers
- Harpers business reports
- Harpers Directory on-line including:
- UK Buyers Guide: comprehensive search of UK wine and spirits trade
- Wineries Guide: covering over 7,000 leading wineries worldwide
- A selection of Email newsletters including the popular Top Merchant and At Your Service
Harpers provides a great insight into both innovative products and analysis from sommeliers and industry professionals that we find invaluable. As a growing independent wine merchant, Harpers is certainly a tool we will be using for many years to come... it is a mine of information.
Mark Davies, Director, Hard to Find Wines
Harpers is a must-read. It delivers news, informed content and market analysis on a regular basis and helps give me a broader perspective on what’s happening within the trade. I have been a reader for over 15 years...there is something about turning the pages of Harpers that makes me feel connected to my industry.
Helen McGinn, ex buyer at Tesco and now owner
View more testimonials
Harpers provides a one-stop source of industry news and information across a variety of platforms to suit you. Act now to stay up to date and take your business to the next level—Harpers is one investment you won’t want to miss!
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription or membership?
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
If your package includes a magazine you will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How to access your subscription?
To access your subscription simply log in to harpers.co.uk using your email address and password.
And don't worry - if you lose track of your password the forgotten password feature is there to remind you.
How many people can log in using one subscription?
Subscriptions are per single user and cannot be shared; you will be able to access your subscription on up to three devices. This means that you will be able to view your subscription on your desktop, tablet and you’re mobile.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512.
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions or memberships are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- Greater control over your budgets
- No more cheque mailings
- Advanced notice of price changes
- Our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- The right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions or Memberships
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online information services; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.