The Grocer Gold Membership will give you online access so that you can dip in and out to catch up on the latest news at home, at work or even when you’re on the move.
When reviewing consumer trends, technological developments, gathering intelligence on competitors or reviewing competitors’ advertising, there is one service that gathers all the information on the factors facing your company: The Grocer
- News analysis – Your in-depth wide reaching coverage of everything fmcg all in one; your complete source of comprehensive research, analysis and industry opinion
- Features – In-depth analysis of the issues that matter, as well as regular category reports, people and company profiles and the occasional themed issue around a topic
- Grocer 33 Price and Promotions – Compare price and promotion history by product category at the five leading grocery retailers: Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose
- Grocer 33 Service and Availability – Hear what the mystery shoppers have to say when they compare service and availability at the leading multiples. They compare the service and standards so you don’t have to!
- The Acid Test – Products are reviewed by 50 consumers – find out what they think of new products being launched without having to carry out the research
- Reports and Rankings - The Grocer does all the footwork so you don’t have to! We analyse the research gather all the data, examine it then report it in one tidy package
- All the latest adverts – allowing you to access competitors’ activity in near real-time
- Newsletters – Delivering you the latest developments, hottest trends and techniques to keep you ahead
- The Grocer App – Read The Grocer on your iPad and iPhone – enjoy the latest issue of the magazine, flick through the pages as if you were holding a copy in your hands
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription or membership?
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
If your package includes a magazine you will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How to access your membership?
To access your membership simply log in to thegrocer.co.uk using your email address and password.
And don't worry - if you lose track of your password the forgotten password feature is there to remind you.
Access The Grocer App
Read The Grocer on your iPad and iPhone – as a member The Grocer App will enable you to view and download the latest issue of the magazine and will give you full access to 30 previous/archived editions. Please download the App from Google play or the App store. Simply look for your login details in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many people can log in using one membership?
Memberships are per single user and cannot be shared; you will be able to access your membership on up to three devices. This means that you will be able to view your membership on your desktop, tablet and you’re mobile.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512.
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions or memberships are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- Greater control over your budgets
- No more cheque mailings
- Advanced notice of price changes
- The right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions and Memberships
If you are unhappy with your Subscription or Membership, please notify us in writing to email@example.com to claim for a refund within four weeks of your subscription or renewal order date. To see more on our terms and conditions click here.
Books and Directories
To view our cancellation terms please click here.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.