The Grocer Gold Membership provides total market coverage and will allow you to access information you won’t be able to get anywhere else. Access your membership however, wherever you want allowing you to make the most of your time. Not only can you read The Grocer in magazine format, but you can look at it online through your mobile or tablet whether you have a moment at work or at home.
Get more with The Grocer Gold Membership...
Click for more information
Get more from The Grocer...
upgrade to Platinum Membership
- Specialist fmcg finance editorial
- Valuable insight market pieces
- Real time news and intelligence
- thegrocer.co.uk – your daily service continually updated. Understand the meaning and implications of major developments as they happen.
- Multi-media information delivered through videos, slideshows and photo galleries.
- Published online first, the Grocer 33 allows you to drill down on the multiples, discounters and vouchering – keep ahead of the pack.
- The Acid Test – Exclusive insight from our new consumer panel reviewing the latest branded and own-label npd.
- The Grocer magazine – your weekly digest to The Grocer.
The news is faster than ever before and we've got it covered! Be in the loop.
I think there is an assumption I already know what's happening yet there are still times when the first that I know about something happening is when I read it in The Grocer.
Christine Tacon, Grocery Code Adjudicator
As a fast-moving and insight driven business The Grocer is essential to our understanding of the marketplace for fast moving consumer goods in the UK and beyond. You help us grasp what’s going on out there!
Principal Director, Harrogate
The Grocer provides such a comprehensive review of the market that I hardly use other sources of information now. It’s a guru for sales, marketing, and senior managers alike.
Managing Director, Tyne & Wear
View more testimonials
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription or membership?
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
If your package includes a magazine you will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How to access your membership?
To access your membership simply log in to thegrocer.co.uk using your email address and password.
And don't worry - if you lose track of your password the forgotten password feature is there to remind you.
Access The Grocer App
Read The Grocer on your iPad and iPhone – as a member The Grocer App will enable you to view and download the latest issue of the magazine and will give you full access to 30 previous/archived editions. Please download the App from Google play or the App store. Simply look for your login details in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many people can log in using one membership?
Memberships are per single user and cannot be shared; you will be able to access your membership on up to three devices. This means that you will be able to view your membership on your desktop, tablet and you’re mobile.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512.
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions or memberships are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- Greater control over your budgets
- No more cheque mailings
- Advanced notice of price changes
- Our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- The right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions or Memberships
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online information services; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.