Each issue of Convenience Store contains a relevant and informative mixture of industry news, in-depth features, store profiles, surveys, new products and business advice backed up by the industry’s leading independent helpline Dear Jac and our award-winning campaigning stance. Our recent editorial programme has included features ranging from what’s new in the fresh & chilled product category to how to handle shoplifters to how to make your store more energy-efficient. Our prime consideration is, and always has been, to help our readers make a better financial return from their stores.
You will receive:
- a lively mix of news to keep you up to date
- real retailer case studies
- business advice to help you out when you really need it
- updates on our latest campaigns fighting the corner for convenience retailers
- the latest on new product innovations and launches.
Five years ago we used to solely work with Costcutter. Now we’re working with over 20 suppliers, all thanks to Convenience Store and events like the National Convenience Show.
Paul Cheema, Malcolm’s Store
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- the right to cancel at any time
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online subscriptions; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.