Harpers Wine & Spirit's latest national headline-making business report analyses and breaks down the UK off-trade like never before:
- Based on the results of in-depth interviews with over 1,000 UK consumers it analyses people’s overall drinking habits broken down in to eight different age groups across every region of the UK.
- It provides the who, what, where and why of UK drinking habits in 2014 based on what consumers think and do in different parts of the country.
This exclusive report can help your business:
- Identify the consumer insights you need to drive your off-trade strategy more effectively
- Reveal the barriers that stop people buying and spending more on wine
- Convince consumers to trade up rather than down when buying wine
- Recruit new wine drinkers
- Capture consumers from other drinks categories
By putting this report at the heart of your off-trade strategy you will better understand the demographic trends in different parts of the country.
This report can help you identify which group of consumers, in different age groups, and in each region of the country, are buying wine.
Does your wine offer reflect the segmentation trends of different parts of the country? This report will help give you those answers.
It can tell you:
- Which drinks consumers in different age groups are looking to buy
- Which styles of wine do different age groups prefer
- Which supermarkets do different age groups go to in different parts of the country to buy their wine.
- What impact the hard discounters are having on wine buying habits
- What types of grape variety different age groups prefer
- Which countries and brands do different age groups buy
- How much different age groups will spend on wine in different parts of the country
- What is currently stopping them spending more
- How consumers want to be educated about wine
Can you afford to miss out all on this vital data?
Purchase the first in a series of comprehensive business reports from the new Harpers Data & Insights division now.
If you purchase both reports you will receive a 20% discount.
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- the right to cancel at any time
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online subscriptions; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on 0800 652 6512 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.