Restaurant magazine delivers business advice, food, drink and wine, kit and design ideas, profiles of the industry’s biggest names and ground-breaking topical campaigns. Readership stretches across the trade from food-led pubs to fine dining restaurants, focusing specifically on owners, buyers, chefs and restaurant managers. Restaurant magazine is packed with news, top interviews, food insight from around the world, information on ingredients, dish and design inspiration, practical business advice and the best jobs the industry has to offer.
- An essential source of the most comprehensive, up-to-date industry news
- Restaurant trends: everything from brilliant new marketing initiatives to the latest ingredient and dish design ideas
- Analysis of influential cuisines from around the world and the hottest new dining concepts
- Information and commentary on the best dining hotspots and new openings
- Exclusive event invitations and interviews with famed chefs
- Receive supplemental portfolio on topics such as Coffee & Tea, Chocolate, Equipment and Digital Innovation
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants Guide, a countdown of the world’s greatest restaurants, through the eyes of the 950-plus food experts, writers, chefs and restaurateurs
- The Liquid segment delivers focused and practical advice on the business and craft of selling wines and premium drinks in the on-trade – key growth areas for restaurateurs and buyers looking to maximise profits through innovative wine lists, great beers and creative up-selling of cocktails and spirits.
Restaurant magazine is a must-read for anyone working in the industry, subscribe today!
Restaurant fearlessly deals with the business issues that really matter... while keeping the content fresh and fun.
Hannah Bass, operations director, ETM Group
Restaurant Magazine is the most enjoyable trade publication for the Restaurant industry, a good blend of news, business advice, opinion and gossip. I read every issue.
Will Beckett, co-owner, Hawksmoor
View more testimonials
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- the right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions and Memberships
If you are unhappy with your Subscription or Membership, please notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim for a refund within four weeks of your subscription or renewal order date. To see more on our terms and conditions click here.
Books and Directories
To view our cancellation terms please click here.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.