Whilst on the move flick through the pages of The Grocer on your tablet and read editorial with attitude covering the happenings in the industry from farm gate to plate.
- Stay ahead of the latest trends
- Understand how changes in the industry can affect you and your business
- The Grocer covers the whole fmcg industry, making it your one stop shop
The Grocer delves into what’s affecting your industry leaving no stone unturned.
We report on what’s relevant to you, look at it from every angle, analyse its impact and look at how it’s affecting your business.
We’ve got a contact list to die for of experts in their fields, which means we get the exclusives and the big interviews. You’ll hear about the latest products and brand developments and have access to the best jobs in the industry.
- Read The Grocer each week on your tablet. Each issue is packed with:
- Analysis pieces
- Commodity prices, retail & wholesale prices
- the grocer 33, your weekly price comparison
- Comment & opinion from key players in the industry
- Feature stories
- The big interviews
- Latest in Buying & Supplying
- Category focus on’s
- People news
- Look back over the last 30 editions of The Grocer wherever you need them! Flick through the pages as if you were holding a copy in your hands, but with the benefit of the search to quickly find the articles you're looking for.
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- the right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions and Memberships
If you are unhappy with your Subscription or Membership, please notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim for a refund within four weeks of your subscription or renewal order date. To see more on our terms and conditions click here.
Books and Directories
To view our cancellation terms please click here.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.