Published: 24th February 2017
Searching for new suppliers?
Looking for sales leads?
Sourcing alternative products?
Researching the competition?
Whatever you’re looking for, The Grocer Directory of Manufacturers & Suppliers can help you find it!
Brought to you by The Grocer, the new, updated, Grocer Directory of Manufacturers & Suppliers 2017 brings together detailed information on over 4,200 companies supplying grocery and non-grocery products.
- All the products to stock your shelves - from baking ingredients to pasta, cheese to oils, air fresheners to milk, cold remedies to wine, gluten-free products to e-liquids
- All the products & services to help you run your business – from EPOS to shopfitting services, consultants to display shelving, IT services to fork lift trucks, mobile apps to stocktaking services
- Suppliers are detailed under 310 separate headings in the handy A-Z buyer’s guide.
- Entries include up-to-date telephone numbers for quick reference.
Comprehensive, easy to use
We’ve broken the index down by product type, making it even easier to find what you’re looking for, whether it’s pharmaceutical, dairy, confectionery, preserves, ready meals, petfood, services…
- Full contact details, including web and email addresses, are provided,
- Plus more than 8,200 key personnel, number of employees, date established, company type
… making it an unrivalled, essential resource.
All the information you need, at your fingertips – it’s the reference for grocery retailers, whether you work in a large multiple, wholesaler or independent retailer.
To ensure you receive your copy every year on publication, and to take advantage of the generous discount, please select the Direct Debit option above.
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call FREE on 0800 652 6512
Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on 0800 652 6512
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on 0800 652 6512 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on 0800 652 6512.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- greater control over your budgets
- no more cheque mailings
- advanced notice of price changes
- the right to cancel at any time
Subscriptions and Memberships
If you are unhappy with your Subscription or Membership, please notify us in writing to email@example.com to claim for a refund within four weeks of your subscription or renewal order date. To see more on our terms and conditions click here.
Books and Directories
To view our cancellation terms please click here.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.